Friday, April 27, 2018

Boston: X is for eXercise

Welcome to my third year participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. This year's theme is BOSTON.

Today's letter is X which will showcase eXercise. A bit of a stretch, I know but... I really wanted to showcase the crew teams practicing on the Charles River and with a bit of creative imagination, this works.

I booked a Charles River Boat Cruise at 5:30 PM which proved to be the perfect time to see the crew teams, sailboats, and the sunset. 


Several Crew teams were on the Charles River
this particular day. Such fun to watch!

Other forms of exercise in the city exist as well.
Boston is dog-friendly, and you can find owners walking
their furry companions at all times - day or night.

Jogging is another popular exercise,
as is the casual stroll through town.


4 comments:

  1. It seems like in the spring you can always find a crew time on the Charles. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually there in September... but this particular Monday evening saw several different teams on the river. I LOVED it!

      Delete
  2. I think the casual stroll is the type of exercise I'd be most likely to do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails