Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Day 31: Affirmations to combat Impostor Syndrome


The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
~ Joseph  Campbell

Thank you for joining me on this month of learning self-acceptance.

I'm not sure there is a cure for Impostor Syndrome, but daily positive affirmations help silence the lies and recognize God's truth: we are loved - we are accepted - we have value.

The introductory post lists each day's quotes in sequential order. In November, I plan to read through all of them each morning before starting my day - and perhaps each evening before going to bed. What better way to practice gratitude. I will fill my mind with God's truth and banish Delilah's lies. I will give thanks for His love, faithfulness, and creativity in making each one of us uniquely qualified to live our lives with purpose.

But if you are content to simply be yourself,
your life will count for plenty.
Matthew 23:12 (MSG)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails