Most of these books were recommended by you, my dear readers. A few of them I found while browsing the Kindle store (I downloaded the sample and enjoyed them enough to check out the book), and one or two were found while reading Bookmarks magazine on Monday night.
Here is the list of glorious literary finds:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (audio book recommended by Sandy) - I have read the book numerous times but I am anxious to listen to Sissy Spacek's narration.
- Amazing Gracie by Dan Dye and Mark Beckloff
- Gourmet Rhapsody by Muriel Barbery
- The Archivist by Martha Cooley
- Confections of a Closet Master Baker by Gesine Bullock-Prado (Sandra Bullock's sister)
- Living the Vida Lola by Misa Ramirez (I was contacted by the author to review her 2nd book, so I thought I should preview her debut book first)
- Half Minute Horrors (reviewed by Lenore)
- Letters to Alice on First Reading Jane Austen (by Fay Weldon)
- From Baghdad, with Love by Jay Kopelman
- Get Real by Donald Westlake
- Woman in Red by Eileen Goudge
- Domestic Affairs by Eileen Goudge (I have not read any of her material and I couldn't decide which one I might enjoy most)