Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog Awards

I have been so very blessed to have fellow bloggers recognize my humble blog for the following awards. I hope you know how grateful I am!



The 2009 Friendly Blogger Award given to me by Fleur Fisher Reads





One Lovely Blog award given to me by Karen of The Pink Bookmark




The You Don't Say Award (for commenting) given to me by Sheri of A Novel Menagerie and Melissa of Melissa's Bookshelf





The Tinkerbell Award (your blog is enchanted) given to me by Susan at You Can Never Have Too Many Books





The Splash award given to me by the Book Resort






The Zombie Chicken Award was given to me by Lilly at Reading Extravaganza and Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf




The Friendship award was given to me by Sheri of A Novel Menagerie




The Lemonade award was given to me by Jenners of Find your Next Book Here





The Sisterhood award was given to me by Debbie of Wrighty Reads






Your Blog is Fabulous award was given to my by Kaye of Pudgy Penguin Perusals





The Premio - dardas award was given to me by Maria of A Passion for Books






The Well Worth Watching award was given to me by Sheri of A Novel Menagerie




The Great Buddy award was given to me by Carey of The Tome Traveller's Weblog




The butterfly award was given to me by Lisa at Books and Cooks

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails