Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am organized? Who knew.....

For those who know me at all - the results of this quiz should come as no surprise.  Sometimes it's nice to have these kinds of tests validate our existence though.

Thank you, Cathy, for sharing the link on your post today!

You Are an Organized Worker
You are a very private person. You don't open up easily, and you don't open up to just anyone.

You draw a lot of inspiration and energy from your own internal world. You get bored easily around other people.

You like to edit and revise. You are always improving your work, and you never turn in the first draft.

You are down to earth and practical. You achieve success one step at a time, by paying attention to details.

10 comments:

  1. I took the quiz when I saw it on Cathy's blog and it says I'm creative, which I am not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I will check the quiz if I have time after working through my to-do list. I am pretty sure that I will not be orderly, organized, or any such synonym!!

    Blessings, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says I am organized, which I am, but my husband might disagree. I have a method, and know where everything is located!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool link, thanks for sharing. It says I am an Organized Worker but the description underneath is a bit different from yours. I sure don't feel so organized lately so I'm holding on to this one to remind me that I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can now become the next creative mayor of my city.
    That was a fun diversion from my work today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. I took the quiz, but what do you do when the real answer is "both"? Sigh. That's the story of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see people enjoying these quizzes. As for me, I think I'm more organized than creative, and my answer was creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I am too, but some of the text is different. Here's mine:

    You are a very private person. You don't open up easily, and you don't open up to just anyone.

    You draw a lot of inspiration and energy from your own internal world. You get bored easily around other people.

    You are confident and competent. You tend to not make mistakes, and you trust your judgment.

    You are a striver, and it's important for people to see you as successful. You know that image is important.


    Hmmmm....interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a Creative Worker, evidently. From the description, it does sound a lot like me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails