Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stereotypical....

I have seen this question of the week posted on a couple of blogs, most notably Cathy and Florinda, and I thought I would participate.  Now both of the above bloggers were deemed "hippies" - so I was anxious to see what the quiz revealed about my stereotype.  I am sorry to say that this is actually no surprise to me, as I am about as plain vanilla as they come:


You Are a Girl Next Door


You are as all American as apple pie, and you're so normal that you belong in a TV sitcom.
And really, that's a pretty great thing. You're a solid person, and you pride yourself on being quite down to earth.

You value your friends and family, and you don't need much in life to be content. You feel grateful for what you have.

You are honest and you have a great work ethic. You believe in giving back as much as you can.




How about you?  What is your Stereotype personality?  You can take the quiz here.




7 comments:

  1. That was a fun quiz - I'm a geek, which is no surprise to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it' probably a pretty good thing to be "the girl next door" according to the definition they give!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things are fun! I'm a hippie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister got Girl Next Door, too - and it totally suits her, in the best possible way :-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails