Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BBAW short list

The voting for Book Blogger Appreciation week has begun! On Monday the short list was announced - and truly I cannot imagine how Amy and her faithful helpers were able to narrow the field from 1,000 registered book blogs to only 5 nominees per category. I am so excited to read all the "new to me" blogs over the next few days, as well as catch up on the prize winning entries of my favorite blogs. I know that casting my vote will not be easy, but I am looking forward to the week's awesome events (September 14-18, 2009).

While my blog was fortunate enough to be nominated in two categories, it just could not compare to the other wonderful blogs out there. I have SO much more to learn about blogging in general and writing cohesive, interesting book reviews. I am thankful to all of you who have helped me along the way - and I look forward to honing my skills in the months - and years to come. I was nominated for the Best New Book Blog and Best Book Reviews this year, and in honor of those who were shortlisted, I would like to feature their blogs here. PLEASE check them out -- comment on their posts -- and vote this week at BBAW!

Best New Book Blog:

Best Book Reviews:



11 comments:

  1. I, for one, think you write cohesive, interesting book reviews! You were in a couple of tough categories, but your blog is a winner to me all the way around!

    I've printed out the shortlists but haven't had a chance to go through all the blogs yet, so I haven't voted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your reviews are fantastic and very interesting. I love to read anything you write. You're the gold standard as far as I am concerned!

    Just keep being yourself, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to agree with Kathy and Kaye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I agree also! Your blog always has something interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I (heart) your blog and your reviews! It's so nice to have met you (even though we didn't get to spend nearly enough time together); I can see the IRL Molly when I read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine how they pulled it off reading all of the posts. I'm having a hard enough time reading the short list blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is tops with me! You know I'm here all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am looking forward to discovering your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for your kind words and prayers following my FIL's death.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did my picks last week. Who knows? I might make it next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails