Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Vacation Reading Challenge - sign up Winner

I have been rather remiss lately. I promised to draw a winner for my Summer Vacation Reading Challenge sign up on Friday - but with end of the school year activities (yes, I am officially on summer vacation) time just got away from me. I do want to thank the 24 who have chosen to participate in this challenge with me. I must confess that when I first had the idea, I was hoping that at least 5 would be interested. You have all blessed me beyond measure.

Now....without further ado.....the winner of the sign up portion of this challenge is: KIM of Page after Page!! I am so excited that Kim won (although I must warn you -- this is not a big gift, but rather a fun gift that plays on the vacation theme of the challenge). Kim and I became blog friends during my early blog stages, and she has remained faithful to encourage me every step of the way. Kim always signs her messages *smiles* and that is a GREAT way to boost anyone's spirits. Kim, the gift will be in the mail soon and you will hopefully receive it by the end of the week.

NOW.....just because I have given away the sign up prize, that does not mean that you have missed the opportunity to take part in this challenge. The link to the sign up is on the left sidebar and the challenge runs from May 22-Sept 7. The grand prize winner will receive a $20 Amazon gift card to help fund those fall reading purchases. While I am thrilled to have 24 join me on this literary adventure, the saying "the more the merrier" always holds true on a vacation. So if this sounds like fun to you --- please don't hesitate to sign up.

4 comments:

  1. OH Molly! I am so excited! I seriously never win things so this streak is rather fun. Bingo's site is pretty cool isn't it? I am gearing up for your challenge--I blinked and then realized that the Southern Reading Challenge started this past Friday--I kept linking it to the same time frame as yours in my head.
    Oh,and woot!woot! to you for getting through your school year. It seems like just yesterday you were writing about going back after the Christmas break.
    Reminds me of a song:
    ...school's out for summer....
    Enjoy yourself!
    *smiles*
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kim and to you on the success of your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails