Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Final Farewell

This will not come as a surprise to many of you.  I have struggled with maintaining this blog for the past two years.  Not because I did not wish to stay connected, but because my interests have changed since My Cozy Book Nook first appeared on the blogging scene.

At that time I was a full-time English teacher who spent most waking hours prepping for class .... or in the chance spare moment would pick up a book to read for fun.  I was enamored with the book blogs I discovered in the fall of 2008 and I was drawn to become a part of that community.  I have truly loved every minute of it.

But over these past four years my interests have grown.  And while I still enjoy reading, I have also added writing and photography to my list of obsessions.  I did not feel comfortable sharing these aspects of life when this blog's primary purpose was to review books.

So after several months of contemplation and arguing with myself, I have finally decided to begin a new blog that will hopefully encompass all that I care to share.

Should you care to join me on this new journey of self discovery, please feel free to follow me at Emerging from Cocoon.  I would love to see you there.  And should you decide to part ways here... please know how much I appreciated your online friendship.  It has been a great ride....

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you aren't leaving us completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over to your new blog to check things out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by to see if you were still blogging here, and find you are moving on. Good for you, Molly. I'll be stopping by your new endeavor, but, mostly, I'll be wishing you well. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Really very interesting post.I do appreciate you for your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails